The Thunder Breathing from Zenitsu is One of five primary breaths that are directly derived from sunlight breath. It was developed through Yoriichi Tsugikuni’s students, who tried to master the sunbreath however, due to the lack of the inherent strength Yoriichi was, they instead discovered other breathing techniques that were focused on their own abilities and strengths. One of these evolved into called the Thunder Breathing.
The styles of fighting used by people who practice this breathing technique are based upon executing punches at a fast speeds by putting energy in leg motions. The instructor of this technique to demon fighters was Jigoro Kuwajima.
Attack Zenitsu Thunder Breathing
There are six distinct Thunder Breath fighting styles; the first one serves as the base for all the other styles. The difference is that Zenitsu Agatsuma himself created the seventh style to compete in battle with Kaigaku on the battlefield. combat.
- The first design: Lightning Thunderbolt (Yi ichinoXing kata pi hekiLi rekiYi itsuShan , sen No Kata Hekireki Issen? )[3 The swordsman does the dash and hits his opponent one time. Zenitsu perfected his technique to the point where it was possible for him to execute multiple spurts in succession.
- Six Bends (Liu rokuLian Rokuren)is a form of combination where six consecutive jerks can be performed.
- Eight Bends (Ba hachiren Hachiren)A mix of eight jerks within a row are done.
- Divine Speed (Shen ShinSu soku Shinsoku) can be described as a method to perform the first form in which the fencer puts excessive effort into the leg moves, which is the reason the fastest speed is achieved, however, the fencer loses his ability to walk independently for a certain time following the execution of the move.
- Kiwami (Ji , Kiwami) A form of style execution where the user hits twice – prior to the jerk and then following it. Created by Zenitsu Agatsuma.
- 2nd Style: Ball Lightning (Er NinoXing Kata Dao inaHun dama ni no Kata: Inadama? translated as. “Rice Spirit”) – creates a series of five swift attacks that strike in various paths described around the swordsman.
Third style Gathering to thunder mosquitoes (Can SannoXing, kata shiubun seirai ShiuWen BunCheng seiLei Rai San no Kata Shiubun seirai)The swordsman launches several attacks, which are executed on various trajectories, and in response to modifications in body posture, as a result, the attack radius is increased and the greater randomness of their attacks can be achieved.Fourth style: Distant Thunder (Si shinoXing kata Yuan enLei rai Shi no kata: Enrai?) User fires multiple strikes at the target from an extended distance. Five Style: Electric Lightning Fire (Wu gonoXing Kata Re retsuJie KaiLei Rai netsu Kairai) A powerful single strike.
Sixth Style: Roar of electric lightning (Lu rokunoXing Kata Dian denHong gouLei raiHong the Roku No Kata Dengou the raigou) – swordsman executes a sequence of bursts, accompanied by blows similar in strength with the 5th style’s one strike.
7th Style The Blazing Thunder God (Qi ShichinoXing kata Huo honoLei ikaduchinoShen kami Shichi Kata: Honoikazuchi no kami) is a style created by Zenitsu. It is actually an improved version of the first style. The swordsman flies a punch, putting the same amount of energy in his actions that use to the method is detrimental to the body. Zenitsu is a prime example. lost consciousness following the use of this technique in a battle against Kaigaku. Then he was adapting to the stress, however the result of repeated applications to the method was broken bones.