In Naruto, Explosion Style is an kekkei-genkai nature that was which is transmitted through Iwagakure and has identified users in the Explosion Corps. It is thought to be made of the Earth-based nature and is linked to that of the snake seal. This means that the user can use explosive chakra when fighting which allows him to blow up objects he comes in close contact with or to create clay explosives which can be controlled by remote.
Because it is composed of Earth in its makeup Explosion Style techniques are able to get neutralized with Lightning nature as well as other forms of electric energy. In the situation of explosives made from clay simply exposing it an electric current prior to it explodes is sufficient to eliminate it. Another method is to draw electric current direct into the body of the person before they unleash an attack by piercing the object with an electric weapon. The latter, however is a simple way to bypass when the user holds the object with conductive properties and then lays it in the ground in order to release the electric charge.
Forms Explosion Style
- Gari Explosion Style: Gari Explosion Style consists of striking your opponent, or any other subject with the use of a single punch, afterward, generating an enormous explosion that begins from the location of the contact. The blast is powerful enough to completely eliminate any opponent larger than the person who is using it.
- Deidara utilizes Iwagakure’s Kinjutsu to work the chakra of his explosive into explosive clay. The clay is molded into a variety of shapes and sizes. This let him create live explosives that can be used to strike adversaries from a distance and then explode them using his Katsu (He ) instruction.
- Sekiei employs an explosive form of clay the same way as Deidara to make various forms that can be used to attack from from a distance. But, Sekiei doesn’t employ the village kinjutsu , and doesn’t employ commands.
- In the show, even although Deidara did not have clay however, he could blow up that Black Ant puppet in the prison in which he was. It could be that he also had the ability to release explosives when he came into physical contact, but the next day he searched for more clay, before going on to battle .
- The film Sasuke Shinden: Book of Dawn, Sasuke encounters a ninja who has no name. He made use of this kind of weapon, and he used an attack using a technique of Gari’s toolbox.