Hyoton The art of making use of to manipulate ice can be described as the Kekkei Genkai that combines the natures of chakras that combine the chakras of water and wind to form and manipulate the form of ice in a variety of different types.
The Yuki clan of The Land of Water was feared due to their ability to master Hyoton and they were targeted and forced to go into hiding. When Kakashi Hiden, Kahyo and Rahyo were manipulating ice. Their entire family was taken over by Kiri years earlier. Since Kiri thought their lives as having no significance and they left the village and emigrated into their new home in Land of Waves.
The story of Boruto animated series, Ryogi, a native of Snowland can also manipulate Ice.
Haku is a descendant of his clan of Yuki clan is able to make mirrors of ice which he is able to move as the way he likes. It is also resistant to fire melting just a bit when it comes in close contact with the Sasuke’s fire. Furthermore any water that is within the vicinity is an advantagesince users can chill water to make an ice.
Kahyo on contrary, has the ability to create ice particles on his targets, which causes them to freeze when they don’t utilize the chakra to warm themselves.
The Hyoton is dependent on the humidity of the air around him. So in the event that there is no humidity, this will stop him from making the ice. Rahyo covers his hands in ice that strengthens his taijutsu, and helps him effectively block the attack of physical adversaries. Ryogi is able to shoot pieces of Ice towards the targets.
The presence of an Hyoton users near them can reduce the temperature in the area and cause precipitation of snow, as an instance. Similar to that, Ryogi was observed lowering his own body temperature to ensure that his movements did not cause activation of the thermo sensors.
- In the very first Naruto film there were a number of Ninjas from the village of Yuki also had the capability to utilize Hyoton strategies. But, it was not an outcome of a similar kekkei Genkai that was evident by Kakashi’s ability in replicating some of the techniques by using his Sharingan. Additionally unlike Haku who was able to create his own ice, the Hyoton methods employed in the film required viewers to manipulate ice that was already in place and it appeared to melt more quickly as compared to that ice Haku employed. These techniques also had animal forms as opposed the Haku’s methods that used spikes and plates that were solid. A further distinction is the fact that they could alter snow. Ninjas from the hidden village of Yuki typically employed to use the Dog mudra for this. Particularly, Doto Kazahana who manipulated an exclusive type from black snow.
- In the Merchant Escort Mission, Renga was the principal antagonist. Renga utilized an method of ice. He was able to crystallize water vapor to form ice that was so transparent, it was nearly invisible even to the naked eye. But, this method was not described as an Hyoton method.
- It was in Sasuke Shinden the Star Student in the class of the teacher following the time that Sasuke Uchiwa practiced an Suiton method, the artist then solidified it by injecting the technique with Futon chakra. This enabled him to make the ice. Konohamaru Sarutobi likened it to Hyoton however Sasuke claimed that what he’d just performed was not as powerful as Hyoton in terms of power.
- Then, Sasuke didn’t make use of the Futeon any more, but instead manipulated its molecules within Suiton. Suiton from liquid state to in a solid form.
- in the 6th Naruto OVA, The Cross Roads, Kajika’s technique is classified as an Suiton technique , however it is made out of frozen ice.