In Naruto, Gamahiro is a huge toad living at Mount Myoboku. It is often referred to as Hiro. It is much taller than buildings and trees. He has aquamarine skin tone and yellow eyes with a thick outline and two circular markings on his shoulders.
In Naruto, Gamahiro can be described as a massive toad that is larger than trees and buildings. He is a beautiful aquamarine skin color as well as eye color that is yellow with a hefty outline, and the two marks that are circular on his shoulder. He also has two massive Katanas that he wears on his back which are his primary weapons along with the Orange belt around his stomach. In the first part of the series the character was brown in appearance. He’s comparable the size of Gamabunta.
Gamahiro is armed with two huge swords with ability, and is able to make use of them to swiftly defeat his adversaries. He also displayed his abilities in close combat Taijutsu.
Invasion Of Konoha
The first time he appeared was in the event that Jiraya called the giant Orochimaru snakes in his Oto as well as the Suna assault at Konoha. Jiraya employed the Summoning technique known as the destruction of Stalls in which the summoned creature lands on the ground or on an opponent inflicting irreparable damage depending on how large. Due to his size Jiraya was able to crush at least the head at least one of his snakes when the snake landed on it.
Land Of Rice
Jiraya called him back in the anime, to aid Sasame, Sakura Haruno and Naruto Uzumaki to escape Orochimaru’s abode which was destroyed.
Invasion Of Pain
Gamahiro fighting against Pain’s invocation. Gamahiro returned during the Akatsuki’s assault on Konoha. He was joined by Gamaken Gamabunta and Gamabunta to fight, along with Naruto summonings to Pain. With Fukasaku’s direction they began the battle against Chikusho-do’s summons. The ox was attacked first by delivering a number of devastating blows before destroying him with two powerful sword strikes.
The Giant multi-headed Dog began to fight to defend himself when he was attacked by Gamabunta the Gamabunta, he was able to fight them off until Naruto disengaged Chikushodo and made all summoned creatures go away. They then assaulted Tendo and Gakido in a direct attack, but they were forced off of Konoha the village due to Tendo’s Shinra Tensei technique after his power returned. Following the battle Tendo was the last to be seen sitting on in the middle of the lake..
Fourth Greath Ninja War
Gamahiro appeared on the field. Gamahiro was summoned on the field by the legendaryNaruto to take down white Zetsu. Naruto was then able to leave Gamahiro as an observer as he positioned his clones in the battleground.
- Gamahiro at the time of his debut movie appearance. When Gamahiro made his debut to the public for the first time, he appeared brown and green in color. The color has been changed into a blueish color to mark the invasion of Pain to match with the colors that the manga uses.
- In the animeNaruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 4 The tiny version Gamahiro was seen as a capturable toad that was known as “Professor” because of his fascination with geography. He is wearing a professor’s headdress.
- Though he was summoned initially by the gang in Part I His name was not publicly known before he appeared to Part II..
- While Gamahiro did speak in the anime, he hasn’t yet made it clear for the Manga.
- Its name Gamahiro could be derived from the Japanese city of Hiroshima which is the city where the film seriesBattles Without Honor and Humanity (Ren Yi nakiZhani, Jingi Naki Tatakai) is set , and is the city from which Gamabunta talk was derived. Hiroshima is closely associated with Yakuza. Yakuza however, it is it is only seen in films.