Villains of Valley View revolve around Havoc (Isabella Pappas), a supervillain, and her family. Havok takes on the League of Villains, and the whole family is put in their crosshairs. They are forced into hiding with normal civilians. To protect their family and themselves, they must learn to be ‘normal’. This is a term they don’t know. They take their identity and move to Texas in a quiet, normal neighborhood.
Do you think that this is enough for them to keep their secrets? No! They must conceal their evil-genius and superpowers. They might be able to pull it off with the help of their neighborhood, which is full of cheerful, helpful, and good-hearted people. Havok, who goes by the name of Amy, makes friends with Hartley (Kayden Müller-Janssen), a bright and bubbly boy who helps her stay cool. They make the perfect bestie-dramatic duo.
Where to Watch the Villains of Valley View?
Villains of Valley View will air on Disney Channel at 8.30 E.T. The first five episodes of Villains Of Valley View will be available on Disney Channel at 8pm E.T. After 22 June, Disney + will have the additional content and clips behind the scenes.
The Villains of Valley View Season 2 Release Date
No official information has been provided for season 2 of The Villains of Valley View. The series launched its first season on June 3, 2022. It featured the 1st episode, “Finding Another Dimension”, and the 2nd episode, “Trust No One”. Written by Bryan Moore and Chris Peterson, the episodes were directed by Victor Gonzalez.
The third episode, “The Villain Experience”, will air on June 10. The average episode runs between 24 and 25 minutes. The makers and other details from the first season are not changing so we can expect the same flow for the second season (if one is made). The series is receiving positive reviews from both parents and kids. The series is described as a combination of the legendary “Sabrina the Teenage Witch” and “Wizards of Waverly Place”, with the concept of The Descendants.
Simply put, Sabrina and her wizards provide entertainment and magic. The weird family tries to be normal is a result of the wizards. And villains can sometimes change and are not always evil. It created quite a buzz and, if the season follows the flow of the series, we can positively imagine a sequel. We have seen shows like Villains of Valley View or Disney’s favorites getting numerous sequels and plenty of content. We can only hope that this season is a huge success, but speculations are still open.
The Villains of Valley View Season 2 Cast
The cast includes:
- Isabella Pappas plays Amy/ Havoc, a teenager supervillain who is the eldest daughter in the supervillain clan. She stood up against the League Of Villains and is why their family fled to hiding.
- Lucy Davis plays Eva/ Surge, Amy’s mother, and has the superpower to manipulate electricity. She wanted to be Chief Commander of The League Of Villains.
- Malachi Barton plays Colby Flashform, Amy’s younger brother. He gained the superpower to shapeshift at the age thirteen.
- James Patrick Stuart plays Vic/ Kraniac. He is Amy’s father and a mad scientist who specializes creating gadgets.
- Reed Horstmann plays Jake/ Chaos, Amy’s younger brother. He is the first of the family to possess super strength and a desire to be a better person.
- Kayden Müller-Janssen plays Hartley, Amy’s neighbor and best friend. She is aware of their supervillain identities but helps them hide them.
- Patricia Belcher plays Celia
- Isaiah C. Morgan,
- Mariah Iman Wison is a Starling
- Tony Llinas as Young Adult Colby,
- Merrick McCartha, Officer Collins
- Kesia Brooke works as a Veterinarian. As the story progresses, the rest of the characters will be revealed.