Eren Jaeger is the main antagonist of the show. He is the sole child of Grisha and Carla Jaeger. He is also the younger half-brother to Zeke Jaeger, the adopted brother of Mikasa Ackerman, and the Changeling Titan, being the final carrier in The Attack Titan.
Eren is born in the Shiganshina District in the city of Shiganshina, which lies just outside of that of the Maria Wall. Along with the girl he adopted as his sister Mikasa along with his best-friend Armin Arlert they make the decision to join in the army. After witnessing the destruction of his home and the loss of his mother by his fellow Titans. A personal revenge against the titans remains within him and his ultimate goal is the destruction of each of them since they killed his mother.
When he discovered the secret hidden in the basement of his father, Eren learned about the history of the titans’ origins and the real story of our world finding out that his real adversary is actually a human. Since then, Eren’s aim has been to eradicate the threat so that he can eventually achieve freedom.
Appearance Eren Jaeger
The design for Eren in the animated series
Eren Jaeger, an adolescent who is medium height with full development. His face is rounded and a size that is quite large, his eyes are big and round, and blueish green (the brightness of his eyes differs based upon the light). The skin of her is a little darker than other characters. His hair is dark brown and shorter and extends towards the nape of the neck. At the front, it is naturally dropping on top of his forehead in a kind of “curtain” fashion.
Since he is so intense, he is often frowning which makes him appear frustrated or angry. 851 Eren is slightly taller in hair, which covers his ears and reaching his shoulder length.
He first appears in an ordinary costume similar to those of other civilians that consisted in brown trousers, a moss-green shirt that was open at the neck, and an orange vest. In the following photos, he’s wearing the traditional military uniform of brown jacket along with white pants and brown boots with a long length.
As an officer of the Exploration Corps, when he goes for an adventure it is mandatory to wear on top of his uniform , a cape that represents of the Corps that is green in hue and has it’s Corps logo on the back. He is wearing his key that was given to him by the father on his neck, with an elongated string that is in the shape of necklace.
Since the year 854, Eren is growing physically . The facial features are more masculine, and he is noticeable larger. However his hair is long that extends over his shoulders , and has a slim mustache. To get into the Marley, Eren wears a military uniform with blindfolds covering his left eye .
He has also amputated his forearm on the left side so that he is able to pass to the general public as another injured man. When he returns back to Paradis, Eren removes his hair and tie it up. hair.
TITAN Eren Jaeger
When Eren was given this treatment by Grisha and became the pure titan. Eren was an enormous titan with around four meters. He had short hair and a huge mouth, with an irregular shape that showed the teeth. He was a huge body, a huge head, and pointed ears.
“It’s like witnessing the wrath of mankind incarnate. “
— Mikasa on Eren’s titanic shape.
The titanic appearance of Eren transforms dramatically in appearance, but there are some characteristics that make him easily identifiable. Alongside a dramatic rise in height (becoming 15 meters tall) his hair is growing to the height of his chin and his eyes grow long and thin when compared to normal eyes that are wide and round however the blue-green hue of the iris remains.
The nose, tongue and ears grow much more discernible and pointed. the teeth turn dagger-like that are deformed, multiplied and create two rows. In comparison to other regular titans, Eren’s physique has a nice physical appearance. With an enormous muscle mass rather than a belly. Eren is covered in skin across the entire body, in contrast to other shapeshifting titans who have an athletic appearance.
What appears to Eren changed into Founder Titan differs drastically from the persona portrayed by Ymir Fritz or any other character who been the appearance of a Titan. The first time around, the majority of his body isn’t entirely apparent due to the massive quantity of steam emitted through titans.
Titans out of the walls but his enormous size is apparent as Eren leads the pack of giant titans when he performs the Thunderclap. The body’s torso area is totally empty of flesh, resembling the size of a massive ribcage.
The spine’s protrusions and its ribs appear odd in appearance. The ribs have a length so that they are at floor, while the spine’s arch extends to the sky. But its legs and pelvis are small, having no use in that state, but they’re nonetheless as massive like the titans of the walls. The body itself appears to be in similar proportions as the legs, but it appears to have been reduced due to”ribcage “ribcage” (although the evidence evident to be the “ribcage” originated out of the back lower).
Heads are the sole portion of the body to have fleshiness. It’s totally deformed. Both the ears and hair are totally elongated. Its cheeks are absent from this state, leaving only its molars exposed. its lower jaw appears open, with only the lips and chin.
Like like a marionette, his body can be suspended from the sky and is supported by vertebral protrusions and tendons as if he was suspended on a bridge. Within the Titan Eren’s head is separated from his body After being decapitated and joined by the power of Ymir, Eren is linked by an additional vertebrae that are probably his body. The scalp is supported by a tendon. The Titan is able to walk through its “rib cage,”” and ribs that turn inwards, like millipede’s legs. It’s fast enough to remain on the radar of the Thunder.
Also Read : Sasha Braus Aot : Everything You Need To Know
Personality Eren Jaeger
Eren can be described as a strong and impulsive individual and these are two traits that define his determination to defend humanity and eventually, to leave his mark on the barriers. Chapter 1: chapter 1 Eren is revealed as a determined individual to be a part of in the Exploration Corps, which led to a fight over the mother of his and she was scolding her for not letting him join the Corps and by referring the locals to be “fools”.
He was enticed to kill and destroy titans after witnessing the murder of his mother being eaten by one of the titans. He is deeply attached to his fellow villager and constantly puts his life at risk to save the people. In his early years, the man displayed violent behaviour in attempt to save Mikasa and now, the violence and anger is directed at the titans. Eren was the first to show that it is important to have determination and self-improvement to attain his goals. With the ability that he is, Eren carries a great burden on his shoulders, being the only chance for the world.
Due to the circumstances in which he was a victim in the case of Rod Reiss, Eren has been suffering from a state of depressed depression, in which Eren sees himself as a potential source of risk to himself and those around him. Due to this, Eren’s unique determination has become more unclear, leading him believe that the best option is for him to pass away and have someone else be his replacement.
His relationship with his friends has enabled him to create an allowance for reason. This is why he is able to do his job with confidence and conviction in presence of danger. Eren is adamant that he was fool believing that the strength that he was given was the reason he was so strong. He then goes on to say that this is the way one who is weak might go on to claim.
In the four years since the revelation of Marley’s secret caused a significant transformation in his character. Eren is now an icy and uncompromising person who is not apathetic to transform into a titan, causing massive destruction, and deaths of innocent people however, he is conscient of the fact that this an essential evil to restore his fame to Eldia.
The majority of his personality and his actions are based on the experiences of the men who preceded Eren as holders of both the Titans of the Founder Titan as well as his counterpart, the Attack Titan. Despite his calm, Eren possesses a breaking point that occurs after the passing of Sasha Blouse.
May Also Like : Yeagerists Aot : Everything You Need To Know
Skills and Powers
“Eren Jaeger, despite not having an exceptional talent, has improved his scores through sheer determination and a strong determination. “
— Keith Shadis, opining on Eren
Three-DIMENSIONAL DISPLACEMENT METHOD
Eren using the three-dimensional Maneuvering Equipment
At beginning, Eren did not seem to be a skilled user of his three-dimensional maneuvering Equipment. Whatever effort he tried to stay in equilibrium, he would always end in a head-first fall to the ground, which prompted laughter from his colleagues. Even though Eren sought assistance, the only thing the team members offered him was clear his head and focus.
After his last attempt, Eren managed to stay standing for a short time before falling back. This is when trainer Keith Shadis asked Thomas Wagner to switch his equipment to Eren’s, and then asked him to give it another shot. It was the first time Eren was in a position to balance flawlessly and effortlessly. The instructor informed Eren the equipment that he had was damaged, and it was a wonder that he was able to remain upright for even a few seconds and prove that Eren had the ability.
It was enough to help keep Eren inspired to continue to improve and eventually finish 5th within his group. Eren was proficient enough in the EDM3D to fight with the Colossal Titan until it vanished, showing impressive speed of movements. However, Eren’s skills were not enough to prevent him from being severely wounded in the battle of Trost and it was thought that Eren was dead. But Eren was able of eliminating an titan just a few days after his joining of his unit, the Exploration Corps.
Eren using Close Combat
At first, the only noteworthy characteristic was his physical strength, which grew in the course of time. When he joined in the Cycle 104 troop of recruits, Eren began hard training in hand-to-hand combat. Eren learned a lot of techniques while training alongside Reiner but later, it is Annie that taught her combat style and helped him improve his dexterity and ability.
The different methods taught by Annie and the ones he learned in training in his training in the military training have resulted in Eren an expert fighter who can take on other human foes easily. While melee combat appears not effective against titans because of their size, it’s a great option in the event that Eren turns into an imposing titan and can apply his expertise against them, and gain an advantage when fighting.
- Attack Titan
Eren is a titan standing 15 meters tall. He has shoulder-length black hair with pointed ears, massive mouth. Because of his abilities, Eren is able to overcome normal titans quickly. While at beginning, he is unable to exercise influence over what he does because the actions are not conscious, eventually, he has gained control over his titanic state.
The titanic form of his, with his increasing abilities and experience enabled him to take out more than 20 titans during his first transformation. He then went on to battle his arch-rival, the Armored Titan.
To transform, Eren needs to take physical harm to himself. In along with having a specific goal in mind to undergo the transformation. Eren can also transform partially. Eren discovered the power to crystallize and/or harden his entire body after taking the serum that had “armored” inscribed on it. The ability to crystallize and harden his body helped him stop the collapse of the roof beneath Rod Reiss’ chapel, and also serves to fill the gap within the Mary Wall.
He also has the ability to harden certain parts of his body, such as his fists. This is evident in his fight against his opponent, the Battleship Titan in Shiganshina.
As a wielder in an Attack Titan, Eren is capable of seeing his own memories being projected into the future, which has, to date, been only after he has kissed his hand with Historia Reiss following the rescue of Shiganshina District.
- the Founder Titan The only thing that is in the hands of Eren lies an innate power that is the strength of the Founder Titan the power he inherited by the Founder Titan, who inherited it from his father after eating his father. His first experience with it was able to use this power came when consciously unleashed a hoard of titans to fight the titan that ate him and his mother and, at the same moment, Hannes. A few years later, Eren took charge of Titan Founder Founder Titan after making contact with the soul of Ymir Fritz in the realm that is the roads that allowed him to execute the Thundering after removing his Colossal Titans away from their walls.
- Warhammer Titan: Eren was granted this power after consuming the predecessor and his ability to harden grown.
RELATIONS Eren Jaeger
Eren is Grisha’s son’s second. It is revealed how Grisha is devoted to Eren and the way he confronts him about facing Mikasa’s kidnappers on his own. Grisha also comprehends Eren’s interest and determination to listen the desire of his to be able to see the world from a different perspective. He also placed his faith on him when he applied his the serum on him hoping that Eren could change and devour him and enable him to gain an Attack Titan power.
Through his power as his Attack Titan, Eren uses Grisha into devouring the Reiss and gain the power of the founder. Eren in his last moments recalls what his father had told him prior to being born, but wonders about why Eren has always been adamant in his determination to fulfill his plans to re-invigorate the earth.
Eren is Carla’s sole son. Carla is very concerned about her son, and she scolds Eren for his desire to be a part of the Exploration Corps, since many died in the outside wall, Eren comes back angry and fights with his mother whenever she is scolding him. Then, following she passed away, he deeply regrets having a heated argument with her to the very end. The death of her was the trigger to his motivations to take revenge on his fellow Titans.
Armin is a close friend of Eren’s and Eren’s mentor who encouraged Eren to imagine the outside world. Armin was a major factor in his inspiration to sign up for in the Exploration Corps. If Armin encounters difficulties, Eren gets into a battle with local thugs, typically to protect his life. Eren also acknowledges Armin’s ability in figuring to find the most effective solution in an emergency and this prompted him to trust in him, to fight back against an army of soldiers who wanted to murder him due to the fear of Eren’s massive appearance and convincing them of his importance as a weapon for military use.
Their relationship breaks down when Eren informs Mikasa that he’s always hated her, which angers Armin that beats Eren. In their final conversation while driving, Eren takes Armin to all the places they always wanted to visit as kids, and when Armin states that Mikasa might be able to locate a new man, Eren explodes and confesses to Armin his feelings for Mikasa and his desire to not die to be with her or the other.
Armin is trying to convince Eren to find a way to avoid dying but Eren clarifies that he can not achieve that as Eren has the burden of having destroyed over half the human race. Eren says to Armin that Eren is the only real savior of humanity and Armin acknowledges his gratitude and promises Eren that all he has done will not be wasted. When Mikasa arrives with Eren’s head Armin breaks into tears over the fate of his friend.
Also Read : Armin Arlert : Everything You Need To Know
Mikasa is thought to Eren’s “adopted sister”. When they were kids, Eren accompanied his father for a medical visit to Mikasa’s parents, but upon arrival, they discovered the place where Mikasa’s parents were murdered. Eren stealthily separates himself from his father and scouts the forest in search of Mikasa who is abducted by the murderers of his parents. After spotting Mikasa, Eren kills two of them , and is then pinned down by the third. Mikasa triggers her Ackerman ability and eliminates the fourth assassin.
After they have a meeting with Ms. Jaeger, since Mikasa was unable to leave, Eren wraps her in his scarf, and along the two. Jaeger, they go to her home. In the wake of this, Mikasa considers him as part members of her “family” and shares an intense bond with Eren. She’s willing to go to any measures to safeguard him or keep the troublemaker out because he was the one who was able to save her from kidnappers. In honor of her fond memories, she has on the scarf Eren gave her following his rescue of her from kidnappers. Mikasa lives in the Jaegers’ home for approximately one year prior to the fall of Maria Wall.
In his teenage years, Eren gets a bit frustrated when Mikasa is a bit protective of him. He is jealous of not performing as well as her during training. When they retake Trost’s wall, Mikasa blushes when Ian insists that she was her boyfriend, being aware of her strong bond with him. Even Levi is confused as to the reason she was so attached to him. In the end, Eren begins to show that he is attentive and protective of her. Earlier, before getting into the trap of activating the Coordinate in his confrontation with the titan who killed the mother of her, she assures her that he’ll “scarf her in as many times as it takes.
After the three-year timeskip and upon meeting at Marley, Eren inquires about what he means to her. To which she responds that he’s “family” and to which Eren is deeply sad, and the following day Eren departs and starts his undercover mission in Marley. When he returns from Marley Eren tells Eren that he’s always been a hater since they were kids due to the “slavery” attitude toward him due to her adherence to the Ackerman bond.
But, he uses this tactic to keep Mikasa as well as Mikasa away from him and shield him from harm with his Thunderclap. In the same way, Mikasa manages to kill Eren by killing him and then burys Eren in the tree where they used to hang out together.
After three years, as Mikasa’s scarves fall off, she grieves and longs to be with her again and again, a Parasitic Jaeger (Parasitic Jaeger) is able to reattach her scarf and take flight. Eren revealed to Mikasa the truth about how they lived together after they left when they escaped, in the event that Mikasa was open about it with Eren on what it is that he meant to her.
And when he spoke to Armin on the road and after Armin said that Mikasa was likely to locate a new man the next day, he was a mess and expressed his emotions about not being able to go home, but longing for a relationship with Mikasa and others and stating that he does not wish for her to feel any affection for anyone other than him. He then states that he would like her to be happy, so the man asks Armin not to reveal to Mikasa the story.
Jean and Eren during their time of training were adamant rivals arising from their differing views While Jean believes that Eren’s plan to join the Exploration Corps as stupid, Eren finds Jean’s plan for joining the Military Police as selfish and cowardly. In actuality, it was Jean’s ambition to outdo Eren which pushed him to improve his the course of training.
Although their rivalry may turn violent at times, Jean also respects Eren to a certain degree and admits that he isn’t as courageous as Eren has. Recognizing the potential of Eren as a changing Titan and the potential he holds for the human race, Jean puts aside his hatred of Eren to become a close friend of Eren’s. In reliving her memories of Eren’s demise, Jean weeps to finally be able to understand him and is thankful for Eren’s sacrifice.
Eren loves Annie He believed that she to be a warm and caring person despite her exterior of cold. But, Eren is finally horrified to discover she is the female Titan. In spite of Annie changing herself before his eyes however, a small part of Eren was unable to believe in her deed to humanity, resulting in an argument in which Eren initially was incapable of generating the courage to fight back and transform.
Mikasa even went as far as to claim that Eren was a person with “special emotions” towards her. In the course of their battle she continued to think about what motive led her to murder hundreds of people. But Eren displays less anger and resentment towards her in comparison her counterparts Reiner or Bertolt.
Also Read : Annie Leonhart Aot : Everything You Need To Know
Eren considered Reiner in the role of “an elder brother” as well as regarded him for being an “strong and skilled person.” Reiner taught Eren that soldiers should protect the most vulnerable. It could be said that Reiner was the person who made Eren think about his potential as soldier. After learning that Reiner was in fact an Armored Titan, Eren began to hate Reiner, deeming him an enemy and a criminal without a right to live.
After their brief reunion within the town in Liberius, Eren demonstrated that his animosity towards Reiner diminished to a certain extent and told Reiner his that he’d been happy to know that he was back to his home. Eren admitted that he was rash in threatening the life of Reiner when Reiner abducted him and also pointed out that the two were similar in some ways.
But, Eren did not hesitate to attempt to kill Reiner in no way because of motives of violence, but simply because they were on opposing the other side. In Marley after luring Falco to take Reiner along with Falco, Eren acknowledges to him that they’re similar and the conflict was caused by the way they’ve been brought up. Following his death, Reiner has a reaction that is similar to Jean’s.
Also Read : Armin Arlert : Everything You Need To Know
Eren initially thought Bertolt as a person who had a moody personality. But when he discovered that Bertolt is his Colossal Titan, Eren felt a deep hate for him, more so when he responded in a very cold manner about the demise that his mom had suffered (of which Bertolt was the reason).
May Also Like : Berthold Hoover Aot : Everything You Need To Know
Levi inspires great respect for Eren. Despite being brutally battered by him during his trials, Eren does not have a grudge against Levi (he did however show a sense of fear when Levi stood beside him). As time passed, Eren came to trust Levi as a friend, and it took some convincing to accept orders he was not with.
Eren is also aware of the vast difference in experience between them and is determined to learn everything possible from Levi and listen to his advice with great care. Levi provides guidance Eren Eren whenever needed, in order in order to help him become more effective as a soldier.
May Also Like : Levi Ackerman Aot : Everything You Need To Know
- Two kidnappers – Following Mikasa is abducted, Eren decides to find her and free her by himself. After he locates the kidnappers’ hideout Eren cuts off his throat on one and repeatedly stabbing the second.
- Grisha Jaeger after being injecting by his father with the titan serum, Eren transforms into pure titan. He then devours him following which he recovers his humanity and gains the power to become The Attack Titan and the Founder Titan. Attack Titan and the Titan Founder. Titan.
- A Restorer from Eldia The moment Eren changed to the fullest extent He emerged from the corpse of the titan who was swallowing him before and caused him to explode. He then smashed the neck of the beast and killed it. In the end, it was becoming a giant this person was part of the group called”the Restorers of Eldia.
- A building with a lot of people within Liberio – To create a surprise attack during Willy Tybur’s conference Eren changes into a giant from the inside of the building, causing the death of a number of people in the building.
- Willy Tybur Willy Tybur In the course of the Liberio Internment Area, which the head of the Tybur family was giving, Eren, after transforming into a giant from the structure behind the stage was able to grab Willy and cut the man in two and then ate the man.
- Calvi along with a few others Marley officer After eating Willy, Eren, transformed into a giant, attacked the seats of Marley officials and completely dismembered them and left only survivors.
- Lara Tybur – Eren disabled Porco Galliard as he was in giant form and by using the latter’s jaws, was able to smash the crystal that was protecting the woman. Eren then pressed her body and took her blood in the hope of getting Warhammer Titan. Warhammer Titan.
- Humanity from outside the outside world – To eradicate humanity outside of those walls The massive monsters have smashed hundreds of thousands.
Check Out :Zeke Jaeger : Everything You Need To Know
- Dina Jaeger In danger of being eaten along with Mikasa, Eren unconsciously activates the power of the Founder Titan upon hitting Dina’s hands. The incident led to a number of titans attacking her breaking her up completely.
- A number of residents from Stohess Stohess – in order to take on Annie Leonhart the female Titan, Eren transforms inside the tunnel. On returning, hits Annie with a hammer and she falls on a church belonging to The Cult of the Wall. The impact results in the deaths of many people praying inside.
- Zofia and a number of civilians from Liberius in Liberius. Eren caused the deaths of several people who were listening to the announcement of Willy Tybur by the cause of their being crushed by the splinters of the structure he destroyed. Zofia was among the dead.
- Udo A younger warrior becomes a victim of the human stampede caused by the general fear in the crowds of the Liberio festival after Eren’s shocking attack.
- Sasha Blouse as well as other members from the Exploration Corps – Eren’s plan to attack Liberio resulted in that the Paradis Military to step in and enter the area to assist him and his fellow soldiers. Several of them (including Sasha) lost their lives that night.
- Darius Zaclky – In a bid to organize a coup, Eren orders the Jaegerists to kill Zaclky as with other officers in the area.
- Lobov Lobov In an attempt to protect his retreat from the Scouting Corps after the attack on Liberio, Lobov is killed by Gabi.
- A few people are within people who are near the walls To trigger The Thunderclap, Eren breaks the hardening, and, as a result, the walls are destroyed , and their debris suffocates a huge amount of people living in Paradis Island.
- Hange Zoe – After Floch destroys the plane, which was designed for use to get to The founder titan, Hange confronts the massive giants from the Thunderclap in order to gain enough time to repair the aircraft. Hange is burned by steam released by the titans. She is then is crushed.
- Reis Family After their father Grisha Jaeger abandoned his plan to murder Reiss Family members Reiss Family, Eren using the ability of the attack titan and coordinate manipulations Grisha giving him the most suitable memories of the incident and, in the end, Grisha kills Reiss Family members. Reiss Family (Except for Rod Reiss who managed to escape, and Historia Reiss who was not there).
- Carla Jaeger – The moment Bertolt Hoover made a break within the wall and attempted to exit his Titan, Dina Jaeger’s titan passed through him, and was completely uninterested in him despite having the status of completely an Eccentric titan. It was because Eren was able to control his titan in the past to ensure that he wouldn’t consume his own mother. Colossal titan’s carrier (according Eren that it wasn’t the right time for him to be killed) however it was able to devour his mother’s body, giving him an incentive to fight.
- 80percent of humanity during the Thunder.
- Eren was famous for picking fights with bullies in the local area.
- It seems that If Eren claims something and is wearing an ear that is red that means he’s lying.
- Eren, the giant Eren is the titan version. Eren is inspired by Yushin Okami, the wrestling champion. Yushin Okami.
- Eren came in fourth place at 613 votes on the popular 2017 poll.
- Eren the name that he was given Eren, his given name is from Turkish origin and means “saint”. The surname “Jaeger” is like”jager” which is the German term “jager” which is a reference to hunter. So, the name “Eren” could translate to “Holy Hunter”.
- Episode 25 Episode 25 and not like Manga ( chapter 33), Eren, in titan modeafter being confronted in battle by Annie is thrown out of control. His nails become sharp and he spits out flames. He becomes extremely aggressive.
- The only one to stay balanced for only several moments during rope practice when the equipment was destroyed.
- It isn’t known to be certain if Eren is left or right handed. He has been observed to use both hands, left and right in most circumstances, particularly in combat. It is likely that he is multi-diabetic.
- Eren Jaeger sounds like that of the German phrase “ehrenjager” which means “honorable hunter”.
- As per Hange, Eren will never be capable of speaking in his titanic shape, due to the fact that his mouth is not designed to speak words.
- In the scene in which Eren In his titanic mode, is carrying the huge rock to seal the gate to The Trost’s gate Eren refers to the symbol that of the Titan Atlas who, as a result of a punishment by Zeus required him to support all of the world upon his back.
- Eren can follow directions in her titanic form, for example, standing on one leg, moving her hands, making something or writing. But, eventually, she loses her control.
- Interview by Hajime Isayama’s editor at the magazine otomedia in October of 2013 it was discovered that initially, Eren would know about her mighty powers right from the very beginning of the show, but that idea was later eliminated.
- In the July edition in Bessatsu Shonen magazine, a sketch by Isayama of what Eren would look like if female was published.
- Eren’s blood type for Eren is B.
- At the age of 19, Eren is now an avid drinker, even though it’s extremely difficult for him to become drunk. Eren has also become a heavy drinker. Eren’s blood type falls under B.
- Eren took off left leg prior to infiltrating Marley in a show of courage. Eren is the very first character to appear in Marley.
- Eren is the only character from the series to have three Nine Titans.
- His romance with Mikasa is ranked as the top favorite manga and anime couple in Japan for a while and, to this day, still among the Top 10.