In Aot, Sasha Braus was an officer who was involved in the Recruit Troop of Cycle No. 104, graduating ninth. The girl was also a snob. Sasha was born in and was raised in Dauper which is a small village that was a hunting camp with mountains surrounding it. Despite being awed by giants her family, she joined an organization called the Exploration Corps.
APPEARANCE Sasha Braus Aot
The girl was of moderate size and slim build. she had brown hair that was long and wore it at all times in a ponytail. She also had fringes which covered her forehead, and some strands of hair that adorned her face. The eyes of her were amber tones and her skin was wheat-colored. Sasha often wore the standard uniform worn by soldiers as well as later often seen in an official Scout Corps uniform when on mission. The casual outfit she wore was a basic long-sleeved shirt and a skirt that covered her boots. at times, she wore a vest with sleeves underneath her shirt.
Four years following the battle within the Trost district Sasha’s height had risen dramatically and her hair was getting shorter. She also had a short fringe that covered a portion of one side of her face. When the operation took place that took place in Liberio, Sasha wore the black uniform of the Scout Corps and also carried an assault rifle.
May Also Like : Furlan Church Aot : Everything You Need To Know
PERSONALITY Sasha Braus Aot
In Aot, Sasha Braus was a nice girl who preferred to speak in formal terms even when chatting with her peers, to disguise her accent. She was a straightforward person with an eccentric character.
Because of the time she devoted herself in hunting Sasha gained an enormous appetite, and the urge to eat plenty because within the South ( Dauper Village located to the south of Rose Wall) food was not always plentiful. Food gave her a wonderful and very relaxing feeling of relaxation whenever she felt stressed.
The impulsive urge to eat resulted in her stealing food from kitchens and supermarkets and earned her the name “Potato Girl” after she snatched a potato before getting caught by her teacher. Sasha was also very sympathetic attitude to her fellow students and, despite her jovial attitude, she was serious when needed.
May Also Like : Flagon Aot : Everything You Need To Know
RELATIONS Sasha Braus Aot
Although they shared generally a excellent relation, there were times when from time time, they would argue due to Sasha’s behavior. Sasha would respond with a smile, without considering the situation as serious and Jean could react more anger at certain actions of Sasha at specific instances. Jean was among the few who continued to refer to Sasha “potato girl”.
Also Read : Jean Aot : Everything You Need To Know
They used to be extremely close and often observed together. They’re very alike in their awkwardness and personalities which can provide some comedy within their environments.
At first, Mikasa had a tendency to treat Sasha with a harsh attitude However, once they joined Sasha in the Exploration Corps, they started to get along more. Mikasa appreciates Sasha’s vast knowledge of wild animals and the forest, Sasha for his part believed that Mikasa has much to know about hunting.
Also Like : Kiyomi Azumabito : Everything You Need To Know
Ymir was a great help to Sasha following the incident with only the intention of getting some kind gesture from her later. Ymir observed that Sasha utilized formal speech to disguise her accent from the small town and advised her to be authentic and not feel ashamed of her heritage. Sasha then expressed gratitude to Ymir for his advice.
Also Like : Is Ymir Dead ? : Everything You Need To Know
- An officer of the First Internal Squadron of the Military Police – In the course of the plan executed through the Exploration Corps at the Reiss Chapel, Sasha killed one of Kenny Ackerman’s subordinates by striking the victim with an arrow to his chest.
- An employee of the Marley Public Safety Authorities during the Scout Corps attack on the town of Liberio, Sasha killed one of the guards who were guarding the entrance of the area of internment on the roofs using the rifle.
- Carlo – In the midst of a coordinated attack on the Titan Freighter and the soldiers who operated the machine guns that were attached on his body Sasha killed one in the forehead, killing him immediately.
May Also Like : Niccolo Aot : Everything You Need To Know
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN ANIME AND MANGA
In the anime, Sasha is seen in the events of the Colossal Titan and the Armored Titan on the Rose Wall as well as in the rescue operation for Eren along with Ymir. According to the Manga, Sasha is in those moments with her father as well as the villager of Dauper.
SKILLS Sasha Braus Aot
“She’s lightning fast. But her eccentricity makes her ineffective for group work. “
In Aot, Sasha was named one of the most outstanding pupils on the team, and was ranked in the ninth spot. This means she was in good physical health and was able to master the three-dimensional equipment for maneuvering and was one of the top recruits to maintain her balance when using the equipment. Even so, her skills weren’t enough to kill titans efficiently, as was evident in the Resupply HQ, which failed in her attempt to take down the titan and being assisted to help by Mikasa. Yet, Sasha fared better in other areas.
She was well-versed of wild animals and hunting and is evident by the time the female Titan makes an appearance and explains the meaning behind the titan’s cry (a cry of fear or distress) and also that people should be aware. Sasha was also athletic and agile. She demonstrated this by injuring a titan of three meters by a single arrow and escaping it. Due to her abilities as a hunter Sasha was able to master marksmanship that allowed her to shoot human foes with astonishing precision and at long distances with bows and arrows, or firearms.
She also appeared to have some medical expertise, having been selected to treat Levi’s injuries sustained after he had been assaulted with the Kenny Ackerman and his gang.
- For her fans, she’s known by the nickname “Potato Girl” or “Potato Girl” because of her excessive consumption as shown during Chapter 15 with the potato , or chapter 3 Chapter 3 in chapter 3, when she snatched meat from officers.
- This nickname for her is offensive to her.
- Guides for the official game Attack on Titans provide an illustration from Sasha’s original concept, but it is quite distinct from the finished product.
- An interview was conducted with an editor of Isayama during Otomedia’s October 2013 conference meeting, it was discovered that Sasha was originally planned to be killed within Volume 9 (specifically at Chapter 36) however, the editor (who was said to have cried at incident) was able to influence Isayama to alter his mind.
- This would be the reason Sasha isn’t present in the majority parts of the Clash of Titans arc in the manga.
- The name Sasha is short for “Alexandra” that originates in the Greek “Alexandros” which translates to “defender humankind”. “Blouse” originates directly from”the German expression “in Saus and Braus leben,” meaning “to live on the abundance of the earth,” which she herself has quoted.
- Concerning Dasha’s surname, writer stated that the name comes from British comedy guru Sacha Cohen The name was chosen to reflect the humor in the show. Sasha has a birthday with Dasha.
- Sasha has a birthday along with Dina Jaeger.
- Sasha is among the very few characters from the show who could overcome a confrontation with a titan, without three-dimensional equipment for stunts.
- Isayama declared that Sasha is not averse to any food.
- When you watch the Spanish dub, which is an rural girl both she and her father are speaking with an Southern Spanish accent. However, with the Latin dub the two characters have an accent that is northern Mexico and more specifically, from the areas in Sinaloa as well as Baja California.